Connecting and Creating Value
Smart companies take a highly focused approach to website development. Resources are invested into a digital experience that creates mutually beneficial
outcomes for the user and company. Put simply, the primary purpose of a website is to assist the company to generate value and assist the user to connect
with that value.
Applying this principle to the Xacom website, the EWO strategy and design team set about creating a modern, streamlined interface
that empowered users to easily connect with the unique support services available.
Design considerations included:
- Creating a navigation structure that takes visitors on a journey through Xacom services and technology
- Highlighting Xacom’s unique helpdesk support offering
- Clear call to actions to invite interaction with the Xacom team
- Showcasing the product/system design and consultation services available to deliver a single problem-solving entity for clients.
Clean and simple creative
The creative execution for the website reflected the values of the organisation. Xacom's service strategy is to open lines of communication, and ensure
responsive, user-friendly support. These elements were reflected in the website design through:
- Careful use of clear, professional copywriting
- Strong use of typography – bold, direct and accessible
- Large fonts for easy reading on multiple devices
- Maximum use of white space for impact
- Testimonials and pull-quotes to provide evidence of claims made
- Line design elements connecting key information points.